Sacramental Preparation Information & Resources
Grades 2nd, 9/th, 10th, and RCIC
WELCOME and thank you for visiting our Sacremental Preparation page. Our faith formation program is responsible for sacramental preparation for Reconciliation and Communion, typically takes place in 2nd grade. Confirmation is a two-year program for grades 9th and 10th, along with Rites for Christian Initiation for Children. It's a privilege and joy to journey with you and your child(ren).
Parents of students with special needs are encouraged to contact us about participating in our programs. We look forward to partnering with you to help your child walk by faith.
Mae Ba, Director of Faith Formation
Sacred Hearts Parish: 48 S Chestnut Street, Bradford, MA 01835
Telephone: (978) 373-1281 ext. 117, or, E-mail: email@example.com
FIRST RECONCILIATION & FIRST COMMUNION 2021-2022
RCIC - Rites of Christian Initiation for Children
Candidates in grades K-8th continue to participate in their grade-specific faith formation. Additional zoom-meetings for specific First Reconciliation and First Communion preparation are required. The schedule are as follows:
RCIC – Sundays at 10:00 a.m. via ZOOM
First Reconciliation Preparation
October 31, 2021
November 21, 2021
January 2, 2022
- Enrollment Ceremony, Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
- First Reconciliation, Saturday, January 22 at 1:30 p.m.
First Communion Preparation
January 30, 2022
February 20, 2022
March 27, 2022
- First Communion Retreat, Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 11:30 a.m.
Necessary forms to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation and validly enter sacramental records:
- Letter of Intent addressed to Bishop Hennessey. Year 2 Letter of Intent.pdf (162.5 KB)
- Sacrament Record Form verifying your baptism and first communion; any students who were baptized outside of Sacred Hearts Parish must furnish a copy of your baptismal certificate. Year 1 Confirmation Sacramental Record Form.pdf (178.3 KB)
- Sponsor Choice Form gives us information about the sponsor which is necessary to record the sacrament. Year 2 Sponsor Choice Form and Guidelines (1).pdf (271.9 KB)